Google
 

Appraisal Note – Good One

Mr. X, my colleague and neighbor can always be found
hard at work at his desk. He works independently, without
wasting company time talking to colleagues. Mr. X never
thinks twice about assisting fellow employees, and always
finishes given assignments on time. Often he takes extended
measures to complete his work, sometimes skipping coffee
breaks. Mr. X is a dedicated individual who has absolutely no
vanity in spite of his high accomplishments and profound
knowledge in his field. I firmly believe that he can be
classed as an asset employee, the type which cannot be
dispensed with. Consequently, I duly recommend that Mr. X be
promoted to executive management, and a proposal will be
executed as soon as possible.

Addendum:

That idiot was standing over my shoulder while I wrote the report
sent to you earlier today. Kindly re-read only the odd numbered lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment