Google
 

Enlightened person and self


Dear Friends,

 

Most of us  always work with devotion, very hard, very smart for our own progress and betterment of our family. We are always busy in our work however; the life always may not turn to our expectation.

Our desires, goals seem to run away from us. On many occasions, we feel surrounded by problems without our fault. And at this juncture what we all do?  We all start a blame game. We feel helpless and try to blame others, luck, parents and so on. We go to the extent of stamping the world is a bad place and selfish.

Let me be frank with you, I also used to do the same for many years.

However, an enlightened person corrected my earlier thoughts as mentioned above.

I am providing you an opportunity to converse with the enlightened person who is full of wisdom. He took a challenge and hence, has been assigned with this responsibility to talk with you.

 

Enlighten person: Dear Friends. I want to talk to you. 

Friends:  I am too busy. Is it regarding business? Who are you?


Enlighten person: This is the ENLIGHTEN PERSON. Nitin, asked me to talk to you. Therefore, I thought I would speak with you. I tried many a times, but found you to be always occupied and praying to almighty.  

Friends: I do pray God every day.

Enlighten person: Why do you pray to God every day and what do you ask from almighty?

Friends: I pray to God as told to me by my parents and various Shastris, Gurus, Pandits and fortune readers. It just makes me feel good and I hope, one day God will be happy with me and provide everything I want in my life. I am actually busy now. I am in the midst of something.   

Enlighten person: Your friend Nitin, has asked me to talk with you. (in spite of you being busy as usual) By the way what are you busy at?    

Friends: Don't know. However, I can't find free time. Life has become hectic. It's rush hour all the time.   

Enlighten person: Sure. Activity gets you busy. However, productivity gets you results. Activity consumes time. Productivity frees it.  

Friends: I understand. However, I still can't figure out.  By the way, I was not expecting this call from you. I am surprised.  

Enlighten person: Well I wanted to help and resolve your misunderstanding! Fight for time, by giving you some clarity. In this homo sapience world (modern human being), I wanted to reach you instantly through the medium you are used to and comfortable with.   

Friends: Is it so? Tell me, why has life become complicated for me?   

Enlighten person: Stop analyzing life. Just live it. Analysis is what makes it complicated. The more you analyse, the more you paralyse your mind. 

Friends: Why are we then constantly unhappy?  

Enlighten person: Your today is the tomorrow that you worried about yesterday. You are worrying because you are analyzing. Worrying has become your habit. That is why you are not happy.   

Friends: But how can we not worry when there is so much of uncertainty in life?   

Enlighten person: Uncertainty is inevitable, but worrying is optional.   

Friends: But then, there is so much pain due to uncertainty.   

Enlighten person: Pain is inevitable able, but suffering is optional.   

Friends: If suffering is optional, why do good people like me always suffer?   

Enlighten person: Diamond cannot be polished without friction. Gold cannot be purified without fire. Good people go through trials, but don't suffer. With that experience, their life becomes better and not bitter.  

Friends: You mean to say such experience is useful.   

Enlighten person: Yes. In every term, Experience is a hard teacher. This teaching gives the test first and the lessons afterwards.  

Friends: But still, why should we go through such tests? Why can't we be free from problems? 

Enlighten person: Problems are Purposeful Roadblocks, they do Offer Beneficial Lessons to Enhance Mental Strength. Inner strength comes from struggle and endurance, not when you are free from problems.   

Friends: Frankly, in the midst of so many problems, we don't know where we are heading.   

Enlighten person: If you look outside, you will not know where you are heading. It is always better to look inside. Looking outside, you dream. Looking inside, you are awaken. Eyes provide sight. Brain provides insight.   

Friends: Sometimes not succeeding fast seems to hurt more than moving in the right direction. What should I do?   

Enlighten person: Success is a measure as decided by others. Satisfaction is a measure as decided by you. Knowing the road ahead is more satisfying than knowing you rode ahead. You work with the compass. Let others work with the clock.   

Friends: In tough times, how do you stay motivated?   

Enlighten person: Always look at how far you have come rather than worrying on how far you have to go. Always count your blessing, not what you are missing.  

Friends: What surprises you about people?   

Enlighten person: When they suffer, they ask, "why me?" When they prosper, they never ask "Why me". Everyone wishes to have truth on their side, but few want to be on the side of the truth.   

Friends: Sometimes I ask, who I am and why am I here? I can't get the answer.  

Enlighten person: Seek not to find who you are, but to determine who you want to be. Stop looking for a purpose as to why you are here, rather  create it. Life is not a process of discovery but a process of creation.  

Friends: How can I get the best out of life?  

Enlighten person: Face your past without regret and if possible do not get involved in past at all. You must handle your present with confidence and prepare for the future without fear.  

Friends: One last question. Sometimes I feel my prayers to God are not answered.   

Enlighten person: There are no unanswered prayers. God is within you and within others. So introspect rather than standing in serpentine queue for 20 seconds Darshan of God. If you leave everything on God to protect, help you, my friend you are destroying your life.  At times the answer you get is NO, which means, temporary you might encounter failures.   

Friends: Thank you for this wonderful conversation with you. I have taped it and saved in my PC. I will definitely go through this conversation regularly and wherever required, I will change my thought process, for my own betterment.   

Enlighten person: Well. Keep the faith and drop the fear. Don't believe your doubts and doubt your beliefs. Life is a mystery to solve not a problem to resolve. Trust me.  Life is wonderful if you know how to live. "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that took our breath away!  

 

Friends: It was great speaking with you.

Enlighten person: As I need to talk with all email recipients, I need to stop here. I also need to provide feedback to Mr. Nitin, if possible drop in an email to him. He keeps a track/record of my calls with people. I also do have target like you and need to finish it at the earliest. I am no different from you.

Enjoy the LIFE


No comments:

Post a Comment