Google
 

Just for laughs



 

 Sherlock Holmes and Watson go for trekking and pitch tent for the night at the top of a cliff. In the middle of the night Holmes wakes up Watson.

Holmes: "What do you see Watson?"

Watson: "Physically, I see the clear night sky. Astronomically, I see the millions of the stars in the sky. Astrologically, the Moon in the zodiac sign of Virgo...."

Holmes: "Basically, our tent has been stolen!"

         *************************

A person engages a taxi after coming out of the airport. After going some distance, he taps the shoulder of the cabbie to tell him something.

The driver gives a violent start, avoids hitting the oncoming vehicles with lot of difficulty and somehow manages to pull the taxi on the wayside.

Then he turns back to tell the customer: "I am very sorry sir, for the mess. But then I was driving a hearse before I took up driving the Taxi..."
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment